A ghibli is a Libyan wind, a harnessed torrent that affects the landscape it endures. To experience it is to understand the capacity of nature, the genius of natural wonder, the distillate of creation. To encounter it is to encounter the force of earth, to indulge in that which we cannot control. The 2017 Maserati Ghibli harnesses and embodies the spirit of its namesake.
You don’t climb into a Maserati Ghibli, you immerse yourself in it. The Ghibli is the evolution of the sedan, the pinnacle of the passenger automobile. Its wraparound seats, upholstered in premium leather, seven airbags and the Maserati stability system, clothe its patrons in the essence of luxury and the promise of safety, and prepares them to ride the wind from which it gets its name into the adventure of the elite.
The Maserati Ghibli is defined by its seductive curves, the distinction of the Maserati grille, twin tailpipes, frameless door windows, 8-speed ZF automatic transmission, 404 HP at 5,000 rpm, 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged V6 engine that bursts from zero-to-100 km/h in just 5.6 seconds with a top speed of 266 km/h, whispers coupe but indulges in sedan. And
the “on demand” all-wheel drive system promises perfection on every road.
We’re carried by the wind, swayed by it, teased by it. And in that spirit, the 2017 Maserati Ghibli is itself a divine temptress. Its contemporary style is perfect modern affectation, an accessory to a lavish lifestyle, a reward that informs and emboldens the perfect life. This is the ultimate sedan, a reinvention and refinement that resists convention, and takes luxury to a world the sedan has never seen.
• Extraordinary sports sedan with the alluring curves of a GT, dominated by the distinctive Maserati grille
• Sporting performance emphasized by twin tailpipes, while frameless door windows help to give it the look of a sleek coupe
• For even greater luxury, the entire interior can be upholstered in premium leather
• Seats boast a wraparound form, underlining the sporty feel and guarantee top-class comfort
• 3.0-litre, twin-turbocharged V6 engine designed to achieve lower fuel consumption and emissions
• Extremely impressive torque and power values: 404 HP at 5,000 rpm
• Springs from zero-to-100 km/h in just 5.6 seconds with a top speed of 266 km/h
• Benefits from the 8-speed ZF automatic transmission with five operating modes: Auto Normal, Auto Sport, Manual Normal, Manual Sport and I.C.E. (Increased Control & efficiency)
• Features innovative “on demand” all-wheel drive system, ensuring driving pleasure on all road surfaces
• Equipped with seven airbags and a range of active safety systems, including the Maserati stability system
For more information, or to schedule a private test drive, contact:
Maserati Alfa Romeo of Oakville: 905.847.8329 | maseratiofontario.com |2475 Wyecroft Road, Oakville