2019 Cadillac XT4
At some point in our history, between the day that the first Cadillac’s tires met American blacktop and the day you decided to invest in America’s preeminent automobile, the name Cadillac became an idiom symbolic of perfection. “The Cadillac of” is common parlance for describing something at the top of its industry, the best in show, the leader of the pack. So when looking for a crossover SUV to fit your automotive needs, why search for the Cadillac of crossovers when the root of that perfection has entered the market with their own? Fittingly, the Cadillac of crossovers is the brand new 2019 Cadillac XT4.
Cadillac’s luxury crossover is anxious to prove itself in an increasingly popular class. The XT4, a compact CUV, is a slightly junior offering to the XT5 providing Cadillac enthusiasts an option above sedan and below SUV. Available with both front- and all-wheel drive, the XT4 is an option Cadillac drivers have been waiting for, that perfect marriage between SUV utility and sedan style, all under that promise of perfection that comes with the Cadillac brand.
But the Cadillac is not simply an heir, a surname upon which to tread. The XT4 boasts a 237-hp turbo-four with 258 lb-ft of torque and uses a nine-speed automatic transmission, powering the CUV the way you’d expect from a Cadillac. Inspired by its senior, the XT5, the XT4 has the bravado of a younger brother, styled with a vertical grille and three trim options: Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Sport.
Being branded with a name that elicits notions of excellence and luxury is both burden and privilege. The XT4 has over 115 years of automotive history to live up to. But that’s a
challenge that Cadillac both welcomes and exceeds with the XT4, a title well on its way to its own idiom: the XT4 of crossover SUV’s.
10 Key Facts
1. 18-in. 10-spoke alloy wheels
2. 8-way driver/6-way passenger power front seats
3. Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
4. Dual-zone automatic climate control
5. The 8-inch diagonal Cadillac user experience interface screen has 768p HD resolution
6. Near-Field Communication, a Cadillac-ﬁrst integration, greatly improves the process of pairing a phone (if compatible) with Cadillac user experience
7. Next-generation, 15-watt wireless charging is available and offers faster charging times
8. Four standard USB Ports and three 12-volt accessory power outlets
9. Models equipped with the available navigation radio also receive an SD memory card reader in the centre console
10. The full suite of active safety features includes Surround Vision and second-generation Rear Camera Mirror (available)
For more information,
contact Leggat Cadillac
2207 Fairview St, Burlington
(905) 333-3700 • leggat.ca