Mercedes-Benz takes their already best-selling SUV model to the next level.
The all-new 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV is the perfect combination of efficiency and performance. This best-selling vehicle has been revised and revamped to become considerably more appealing from front to back, both inside and out. Mercedes-Benz has made SUV history with this new model by offering the first ever plug-in hybrid model, the GLE 550e 4MATIC. The new GLE was designed to make every single drive more comfortable, more secure and more rewarding than ever before.
- DYNAMIC SELECT multimode drive program (non-diesel model)
- Intuitive head unit with available 8-inch display screen
- Innovative Touchpad with COMAND Controller
- Intelligent Drive systems such as Crosswind Assist and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS (CPA+)
- Available AIRMATIC air suspension with ADS variable damping
- Available ACTIVE CURVE SYSTEM roll stabilization system
- Available DISTRONIC PLUS with Steering Assist
- Up to 7,700 lbs. towing capacity
Design Meets Comfort
The new GLE features a wide mesh grill that showcases the infamous Mercedes-Benz star. The horizontal tail lamps and twin power-dome hood with gloss black trim give this SUV a classic sporty look. Inside, the front seats were designed to be intuitive to the driver’s needs. The seat-shape controls allow each driver to find the perfect driving position with ease while providing four-way lumbar support. With a cold Canadian winter ahead, drivers will be thrilled with the heated front and rear seats and steering wheel.
Advanced Technology Enhances Performance
This favoured Mercedes-Benz SUV features Active High-Performance LED headlamps that make driving at night a breeze. These lamps are designed to adapt to the road ahead by steering into corners as the driver does. The three powerfully efficient gasoline engines use state-of-the-art technology to turn less fuel into more torque while producing fewer emissions. The GLE features twin turbos, direct injection, rapid multi-spark ignition and a low-friction design.