The all-new GLC is the SUV that fits the bill to perfection. No mid-size SUV has ever gone this big.
The 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV is another step forward for the brand in redefining the comfort and functionality of the SUV. This vehicle provides the driver with the ultimate in interior satisfaction while maintaining a sporty, modern exterior image. This is one SUV that is guaranteed to impress both on and off the road. The GLC was designed to favour sensual purity and contemporary aesthetic that indulge the senses of any driver.
- Efficient 2.0-litre 4-cylinder engine
- Engine output of 241 hp @5,500 rpm and 273 lb/ft @1,300-4,000 rpm
- 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive
- Intelligent Drive systems such as Crosswind Assist and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS (CPA+)
- Benchmark aerodynamics
- AGILITY CONTROL suspension
- DYNAMIC SELECT multimode drive program
- Intuitive head unit with available 8.4-inch COMAND display screen
- Innovative Touchpad with COMAND Controller
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS tailgate system
Bigger, Classier and Lighter
The increase in the 2016 GLC’s length has added a considerable amount of space for both front and rear passengers bringing it a new level of comfort. The effective use of space has also helped increase the luggage compartment. The interior embodies a classic, sophisticated look with nappa leather details and linear-grain linden wood trim. With improved ergonomics and simpler controls, the GLC surpasses its predecessor in design and functionality. Other features and available options include multiclour ambient lighting, heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, panoramic sunroof and radar cruise control.
Drive Your Way
DYNAMIC SELECT allows GLC drivers to customize and personalize the engine and suspension to fit their specific driving style. With 4MATIC all-wheel drive the power is distributed 45 per cent in the front and 55 per cent in the back to ensure increased comfort and agility no matter the terrain. Mercedes-Benz has also put extensive measures in place to ensure the new GLC is as efficient as possible. With new drive systems, outstanding aerodynamics and an intelligent lightweight design, the new GLC is at the top of the list for energy efficiency.