Dealing with Disobedience
All parents can benefit from additional support.
Halton Region is offering Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) free of charge to parents.
A 2-hour session that uses video and discussion to give parents ideas about how they can address specific issues in their family.
Open to the Public, all parents welcome.
Topics for Discussion Include:
* Common forms of disobedience
* Why are children disobedient
* How to prevent disobedience
* How to teach your child limits
* How to manage disobedience
Space is limited, please rsvp to: Shari Nelson